Radio Frequency Design Engineer ($4500-$7000, 5 days)
- Generate Bill-Of-Materials, Engineering Reports and Production related documents.
- Provide technical support to internal and external parties.
- Design up/down converters in Satellite Frequency Bands like C, Ku and KA.
- Develop and implement design verification test procedures.
- Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering with 3-5 years working experience in RF Design.
- Experience with RF Microware development in Frequency Synthesizers, PLL and Power Amplifiers.
- Generate Engineering Reports and Production related documents.
- Conduct simulations using HFSS, CST and / or Microwave Office preferred.
- Able to write simple test software using LabView or other platforms preferred.
- $4500-$7000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310