R&D Test Development Manager
- Lead Test Development Team under NPI Group. Manage a team of highly skilled and experienced test development engineers to develop testers for PCBA, Sub-assemblies and Final System and Product test in a manufacturing line
- Interface with customer and / or Program Managers on test requirements and to define scope of work of the test development and NPI activities.
- Responsible for P&L responsibility of the test development group
- Support the R&D director to present test development capabilities to existing and/or potential new customers
- Provide a proposal / quotation / cost estimates of test development and NPI activities in order to meet the budget, resource and schedule requirements of the project.
- Co-ordinate across department (R & D and Manufacturing) to implement and transfer the test equipment / program / fixtures as well as ensure a smooth NPI transition.
- Work with cross-disciplinary RND team, whenever necessary, in execution.
- Organize, control and implementation of test development execution as per plan.(PDCA – Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- Progress report to customer and management.
- Escalate issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure completion of all necessary milestone signoffs and billing to customer in a timely manner.
- Work on tasks as and when assigned.
- Masters/Degree in any Engineering / Computer Science.
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience as a test development manager of a team of experienced test development engineers. Hands-on experience as a test development engineer is preferred.
- Good knowledge of product development life cycle and manufacturing process.
- Excellent Project management skill.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel to overseas, when required (mainly Malaysia).
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd