R&D Technologist (Beverages) / Taiseng
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 17-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1879883
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Strong R&D team with 10 over million funding from investors
Positive and friendly working environment
Competitive compensation package
- Develop or modify new products (Vegan), in product definition and design.
- Conduct product application and sensory evaluation studies for products in accordance to requirements and standards.
- Ensure new and existing products are in compliance with all legislations and certifications.
- Continuosly seek ways to improve existing product quality and processes.
- Production process and products trouble shooting by giving technical supports.
- Source new quality and cost effective ingredient, evaluate acceptability of raw material from new suppliers.
- Complete documentation including product specification on various products.
- Ensure timely documentation of recipes and product label ingredients/nutritional generation and compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare SOP and work closely with product team to ensure succes of product development.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food Technology/Nutritionionist, Science & technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): cooking
- Have good grasp of FSSC22000 & BRC requirement will be an advantage.
- Able to handle multiple projects & work independently.
- Good analytical skills.