R&D Project Manager (Semicon equipment experience)
- The project manager is coordinating mainly hardware and software related projects with the focus on a continuous improvement of Die bonder machines especially in context with performance improvement, cost reduction and functionality enhancement.
- In his function he/she is managing projects and sub projects according to the Die Attach Product Innovation Process (DAPI) by considering of proven methods, risk management and standards (Semi S2, Semi S8, CE).
- He/she is responsible for project planning and periodical controlling of targets, risks, milestones, costs and resources. In addition he/she performs project & review meetings and creates periodical reports for the steering committee and other stakeholders involved in the project.
- He/she is coordinating the information flow within the project, to the project owner, to external participants and to the production sites in Asia.
- In his/her role as sub project manager he/she is the interface for project coordination between the different Rnd locations and also responsible for the series introduction of projects started from other Rnd sites.
- Bachelor degree from Mechatronic, Electrical or Automation.
- Minimum 2 years work experience, prefer in semiconductor back end with experience in project management.
- Excellent command of English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17825
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD