R&D LABORATORY TECHNICIAN - WET / CHEMICAL ETCH (cleanroom, office hours)
Our client, a US listed multinational corporation and leader in its field, is seeking a Laboratory Technician for its Wet/Chemical Etch Research & Development Team.
The Laboratory Technician will support and assist Engineers in all aspects. Specific duties include:
- Maintain equipment and tools
- Operate equipment and tools
- Assist on etch process tuning
- Perform data entry and compile data
- Perform data analysis
- Physically carry containers of chemicals
- Undertake any other work as required
We expect the successful candidate to be possess:
- Diploma qualification or higher in a relevant discipline
- Good Excel skills
If you are keen in this job, please email your detailed Word format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Laboratory Technician (Wet/Chemical Etch)" as the subject matter.