R&D IC Packaging Principal Engineer
- To develop Integrated Circuit packaging design and process capabilities
- Develop products from design, prototyping, to process and product qualification
- Develop Engineering and Manufacturing Specifications for packaging parts and processes
- Develop wafer scale flip chip assembly and precision dicing, with internal and outsourced partners & technology tool providers
- Perform analysis on packaging process specs performance, yield, manufacturing cost and cycle-time
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Electronics/Physics/Optical/Photonics/Computer Engineering with at least 5 years of working experience in relevant field
- Experience in new product and process development and qualification
- Hands-on experience in die-bonder, die-assembly tool, fip-chip bonder, wire bonder, and CAD drawing
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd