R&D Chemist (Chemical Engineering, Max 3500, 5Days, Tuas)
HR Focus | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 13C6829 | EA Personal Registration No: R1873190
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, preferably with experience in the area of specialty chemical manufacturing/applications, oil & gas or water treatment industry.
- Good analytical abilities and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- No colour blindness.
- Location: Tuas
- Salary range depending on experience: S$3,000 to S$3,500
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (8am to 5.45pm)
- Company Transport / Transport Allowance
- Source, develop and apply new treatment methods/processes/technologies of industrial wastes and thus enable the company’s technical leadership and competitiveness.
- Establish cost-effective treatment/recovery method for new incoming industrial waste through working closely with operation departments.
- Establish and expand the process and analytical capabilities in the laboratory.
- Develop and apply new technologies for waste treatment/management through collaboration with universities/research institutes.
- Drive the continuous improvement of operation treatment trough process optimization or with alternative treatment method.
- Follow the existing system and documentation as per the procedures.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the laboratory and be responsible for the safety and environmental compliance of the new processes.
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1873190