Quantity Surveyor (Tender) | Oil & Gas (Up $3500 | 5.5D | West)
- Salary range $2800 - $3500
- 5.5 Working Days
- 7.30am – 4.30pm1 7.30am – 12.30pm
- Location: Joo Koon
- Produce quantity takeoffs and cost comparisons for main project scopes in tender
- negotiation and cost analysis.
- Prepare tender documentation including bill of quantities and price proposal for Project
- Manager’s review.
- Prepare cost analysis and formulating pricing plan for successful tenders.
- Consolidate and prepare final tender submission documentation and follow up with tender
- questionnaires response and interview.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Immediate supervisor
- Possess at least Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying/ QS Course or equivalent.
- Min 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to email@example.com
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
*By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.*
Registration Number: R1879676
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd