Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
UES HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.| Date Posted: 21-Nov-2019
Entry Level, Experienced, Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Taking off quantity of projects and measurement of quantity by reviewing tender drawings and drawings
- Procurement of Performance Bond, Advance Payment Bond, Extension and/or Cancellation of the bond.
- As-Built drawing re-measurement, contract administration, forecast, budgeting, procurement and final account.
- To prepare purchase order to award to subcontractors, process include evaluation, comparison and recommendation.
- Preparation and submission of progress claims to client.
- Evaluate and prepare progress payments to subcontractors/suppliers/service providers.
- Preparation of final accounts with the clients/subcontractors/suppliers/service providers.
- Preparation of Cash flow projection / Forecast Report and S Curve.
- Liaison with client or consultant’s Quantity Surveyors.
- Maintain records, manage and tracking all variation orders.
- Maintain constant liaison with project staffs especially Project Manager and Senior Management.
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying /Civil Engineering/Construction Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of quantity surveyor experience for QS role, 7 years of quantity surveyor experience for Senior QS role in Construction Industry.
- Post contract and/or Pre contract.
- Good knowledge of best practices in procurement and contract administration.
- Good knowledge of Standard Conditions of Contract, SIA and PSSCOC contracts.
- Independent, proactive, resourceful, result-orientated, able to meet tight schedules and with a good eye for detail.
- Readiness to work beyond scheduled working hours.
- Comfortable to commit work on Saturday (1/2 day).
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice period will be advantageous.