Quantity Surveyor (QS/West/Construction/Civil/Road Work/UP to $5000)
$5000 Depending on Experience
Our Client, in the Construction Industry located in the West has opening for Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare technical proposal & cost estimation for project tenders.
- Source for local/overseas suppliers, fabricators & sub-cons
- Prepare LOA of suppliers & subcon
- To prepare & submit progress claims & final account.
- To prepare & certify claims for suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Identify execution and technical risks and work closely with relevant personnel to prepare mitigation strategies.
- Develop, review and monitor the compliance of tender and contracts policy and guidelines, in line with the industry best practice
- Ensure all estimates provided are at a competitive level
- Provide input and feedback on the bid proposal and conduct win/loss analysis
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Quantity Surveyor or Engineering equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to read construction, architectural & engineering drawings
- Able to interpret drawings for costing and estimation
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090051
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd