Quantity Surveyor / QS (Up $3000 / 5 Days / West)
• Salary up to $3000
• Working Location: Tuas (Company transport provided at Choa Chu Kang)
• Working hours: Mon - Fri , Alternate Sat (Half day) - Office Hours
- Liaise with client on the drawing amendment and scope of project’s V.O.
- Keep track and record project progress and daily manpower.
- Prepare technical drawings.
- Prepares and updates material take-off for project procurement and bid proposals.
- Calculate of BQ (Bill of Quantity).
- Provide professional advice and assistance to Project team on matters relating to quantity surveying and contract administration of both main and sub-contract
- Assist Project team in all cost, procurement and contract administration
- Review specification and drawings to determine scope of work, costing structures, contractual requirement and preparation for relevant submission
- Taking off quantities and conduct site measurement
- Responsible for overall project cost budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Prepare and handle progress interim payment, claims application, variation orders and settlement of final accounts
- Provide claim, identification, justification and assistance in dispute resolution support
- Preparation of monthly budget/project cost report to management
- Liaising with Project team/vendor/client’s management
- Proficiency in Auto cad and Microsoft Office
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you can send your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ho Xu Siang (Eason)
Registration Number: R1981759
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd