Quantity Surveyor (Marine Parade / 5D / UP$4000)
- Reputable Construction Company specialising in Architectural trades
- 5 day work week (9.00am - 6.00pm)
- Based in head office located @ Marine Parade
- To prepare tender and contract documents.
- To prepare project cost analysis.
- To allocate work to subcontractors.
- To analyses outcomes and detailed progress reports.
- To valuing completed work and arranging payments
- At least 2 years of related work experience in Construction industry
- Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd