Statement Of Purpose
To be ISOTeam TMG Pte Ltd representative and liaise with the clients, consultants, relevant authorities and residents as well as to manage and co-ordinate the project effectively.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Specific :
- Arrange for collection of tender documents and check completeness of documents
- Taking off bills of quantities
- Request for quotation from subcontractors/suppliers
- Preparation of tender & costing bills.
- Handling & closing of tender for submission
- Prepare & submit progress claim & variation orders
- Prepare LOA for subcontractors
- Prepare progress payment certificate for subcontractors.
- Source for materials and negotiate with vendors/suppliers.
- Manage project budget, monitoring of cost & follow through till closing of final account
- Liaise with consultants, clients, subcontractors & suppliers
- Attend site meeting.
- General :
- Maintain proper documents and filing of drawing according to requirement of ISO Standard.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in QS/Building Management
- Job Holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently as well as efficiently and responsibly.
- Excellent time management, coordination and good communicators.
(C) Experience :
- 1-3 Years’ experience in related field.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd