SP ENGINEERING WORKS & S P ALUM ENGINEERING PTE LTD| Date Posted: 20-Apr-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles & Responsibilities
- General quantity surveying duties such as pre/post contract duties, taking-off quantities, cost control, variations, finalization of cost and administrative duties and Material Inquiries & procurement
- Prepare the material schedule & cost analysis.
- Prepare quotation; handle progress claims and progress payment, VO & finalization of accounts
- Liaise with client, consultants, quantity surveyors, main contractors and supplies.
- Other Quantity Surveying duties
- Carry out other Contracts Administration activities
- Diploma in Quantity Surveyor/ Civil Engineering/equavalence
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Good costing knowledge, committed and hardworking
- Self-organised, responsible and able to multi-tasks
SP ENGINEERING WORKS & S P ALUM ENGINEERING PTE LTD