• Prepare bill of quantity and costing for New and Maintenance works/project
• Prepare contract documents and conduct site show round.
• Analyze tenders and prepare tender approval
• Prepare, monitor and submit claims for variations and progress payment
• Source for building materials and related products needed for the projects
• Budgetary control and Ensure timely completion of projects
• Liaise with clients, consultants and engineers
• Liaise with main contractors, sub-contractors and other parties involved the projects
• Documentation for all contract projects/contracts matters
• Any other tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying
• Previous consultant and or contractor/subcontractor negotiation and management skills associated with construction and project execution.
• Experience with design/build projects and or multiple upgrade projects.
• Experience in construction quantity surveying and estimating fields, with specific knowledge of electrical, mechanical and ASC cost elements
• Be able to read and interpret construction related drawings for all disciplines.
• Possess demonstrable problem solving skills.
• Be a motivated, highly dependable individual with limited oversight.
• Ability and willingness to think outside of the box to find creative and innovative solutions prior to and during the construction process to reduce costs with no impact on quality and reliability.
• Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to maintain high quality standards.
• Able to multi-task
• Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
ENGIE Services Singapore