Quantity Surveyor Engineer
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for awarded tenders and contracts
- Conducting feasibility studies on cost estimations
- Oversee the change management aspect which entails costing, risk and contractual aspect of the project until closure
- Dealing with all the project cost from start of the project engagement unto delivery
- Produce the details of the cost changes and make known of the cost and time impact to customer in a timely manner.
- Produce the details to justify the various cost and time billable to the customer. (Example , abortive works, acceleration works , material wastages, waiting time, warehousing and other indirect cost can be legitimately claimed for.
- Collate the facts from all the parties and review with the PM for claim submission chargeback to customers.
- Monitor and control all phases of project work.
- Reconciliation outstanding matters on each project to be taken care on weekly/monthly basis.
- Identify the variation with respect to original Scope of work and close liaison with project team/customer for claims.
- Review project documentation including changes to contract terms.
- Preparation of billing and unbilled revenue on each project with close liaise with project and finance team.
- Write Reports
- Diploma in Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge about re measurable contracts (Engineering, Procurement and Construction)
- Possess adequate skills to identify the variation with respect to original Scope of work
- Review project documentation.
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
To know more about us, visit our website: wwwvectorinfotech.com
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd