Quality Technician - Up to $2800 **MNC**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Perform First Article inspection as per procedure, drawings and BOM. Able to use basic measuring instrument, like caliper, micrometer, and high gauge.
- For any rejected parts at FAI, follow-up disposition and ensure NCR disposition is done correctly.
- To change receipt routing from “New” to “Approval” for approval part.
- Transact the FA sample in to system.
- Perform NCR verification for rework parts from supplier on FA related issue.
- Support any co-relation First Article quality issue with supplier on the dimension problem or visual inspection criteria.
- Consolidate whole month of FAI record to a share folder in monthly basis.
- Filing of FAI and FAAS reports
- Compile and feedback to SCM for any change of receipt routing.
- Provide FAI and FAAS performance data to relevant stake holders
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or higher
- At least 1 year experience in an instrument / equipment manufacturing environment in a quality function.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office applications
- 5 working days, office hours
- Location: Woodlands
- MNC environment
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd