Salary: Depend on Experience
- Achieve business objectives through establishing and following safe work place practices consistent with KC Guidelines
- Conduct shift / daily routine sampling, testing of raw materials, water, solution and finished products Physical, Analytical and Bioburden testing
- Perform weekly environmental monitoring tests in production floor (Microbiology Air & Surface testing)
- Conduct Growth promotion tests for in-house media preparation, incoming media microbial cultures for received batches.
- Perform and maintain laboratory equipment cleaning and maintenance record.
- Utilize EWMA (quality control software) for reporting of shift/daily result and log book recording
- Execute quality standard operating procedures and good manufacturing/laboratory/documentation practises.
- Escalate out of specification result to Quality Engineer for lab investigation
- National Trade Certificate 3
- GCE O Level with 1 – 2 years experience
- Trouble-shooting skill, good communication skills
- 1 - 2 years machine operation working experience
- Good understanding of technical concept
Interested applicants, please kindly forward resume with photo in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact us at 98818100 for any enquiries. (Pls quote: QT-01)
Reasons of leaving (Past & Present Employment)
All Last Drawn Salary
Date of Availability
EA No: 14C7139
Reg No: R1439077
STH Consultancy Pte Ltd