QUALITY SYSTEM SPECIALIST (Chem / IATF /Jurong Island) REF: PL
- Up to $5.6K monthly gross
- Mon – Fri, office hours
- Jurong Island, company transport provided near JE MRT
- Perm role
The new role
- Support in QMS improvement projects across all departments and functions to ensure activities are in full compliance with IATF requirements.
- Review Customer Specific Requirements and ensure staff awareness towards CSR by providing training and awareness.
- Manage IATF/ ISO documentation and Quality related procedures.
- Apply risk management principles
- Review and consolidate Contingency Plans and testing on periodic basis.
- Review Product Safety Requirements from customers.
- Review process control charts and participate in FMEA activities
- Assist in lab results deviation
- Participate in meetings for Operations, Quality Committee, and Production Quality
- Assist Quality Manger in audit matters, customer complaints and follow up on CAPA
- Work with Lead Auditor on improvement activities
- Participate in Plant 5S/Housekeeping Initiatives.
- Min Degree in Engineering or Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4- 5 years of quality assurance experience in chemical testing or chemical manufacturing firms
- Familiar with IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 quality systems
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Tan Pei Lin, Yindilynn
EA Personnel Reg No: R1877510
JobStudio Pte Ltd