Quality System Officer
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Performs QMS document control including processing, approval, distributing and archiving.
- Coordinate the revision, review and approval of procedures and other ISO, GMP documents
- Process audit in accordance to ISO, GMP and regulatory requirement.
- Facilitate Change control and support applicable validation requirement.
- To maintain CAPA system and facilitates its activities in order to ensure timeliness, effectiveness and compliance of the system.
- Support in managing and responding to complaint investigation.
- Ensure supplier's performance to quality and regulatory requirement through qualification, audit and CAPA program.
- Ensure compliance to ISO procedures, GMP and all regulatory requirements.
- Support to improve quality systems and process of data collection
- Work closely with inter-departments personnel to ensure quality is maintained throughout the organization.
- Support in audit preparation and handling
- Diploma in any related discipline
- 2 years' experience in quality control works and preferable in manufacturing/assembly/production environment
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry will be preferred
- Knowledge in GMP, GSDP and ISO preferred
- Possess strong work ethics, good interpersonal and communication skills
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205