Quality System Manager (Electronics Manufacturing / Up to $9000)
v US MNC - Good career opportunity & benefits
v Basic Up $9000 (Depend on Experiences)
v 5 Days / 8:00am - 5:30pm / North East
- Establish a warranty team in Asia Pacific including Singapore and China.
- Work with plant quality managers and DQE managers establish a warranty system & organization in the region.
- Develop initiatives for the warranty cost reduction in the region.
- Execute the EDEC initiative working with the team. Develop a closed loop system to monitor and drive EDEC. Involve the software quality team ( SWQE/SQA) into the EDEC process for systemic improvement.
- Responsible for the Quality system implementation including various sites and design centers.
- Identify the required quality training to enhance the quality system compliance at the NPI stage. This includes the trainings for the design teams to improve their quality understanding and change process understanding.
- Drive the effective BIQ process in the region for all the new programs.
- Develop an internal audit schedule in the region to audit the plants and improve the compliance culture. Enhance the BIQ process in AP. ( BIQ 1, 2 3 & 4)
- Train the various teams on the quality system knowledge, procedures and processes.
- Be an expert on the quality procedures and systems in the region.
- Responsible for quality certification of various sites. This includes the IATF/BIQS/Ford Q1/ PSA BIQ etc.
- Work closely with the global quality team in developing and implementing the Quality operating system.
- Work with the SQE teams to audit new suppliers and problematic suppliers as and when needed
- Willing to travel overseas if required (30%).
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may email your updated resume in MS format to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd