Quality System Engineer (MFG Industry/Electrical/Electronics) (SBB 031004)
- Oversee effective implementation of the Quality, Environment, Security, Calibration Management System throughout the company, including any business accreditations.
- Maintain the Quality Manuals and Quality Procedures and ensure contents are appropriate for business
- Analyse current and future procedural needs of the business.
- Organise and manage the plant internal audit system and the corrective action reporting system.
- Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors.
- Host external Quality System audits.
- Provide training on Quality issues and business processes.
- Coordinate the review of Quality procedures associated with plant continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain the Standard Operating Procedure content and coordinate the issuing of these documents.
- Support other functional areas of the business including procurement, business services and design.
- Collate quality data for monitoring targets.
- Assist with training of quality awareness.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system.
- Keep up with current and developing manufacturing and engineering trends that concern product quality.
- Undertake special projects as required.
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews.
- Support/lead process/continuous improvement activities.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Quality Management or related field.
- At least three years related experience.
- Must be able to analyze data for accuracy and correctly interpret results.
- Experience in the ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO17025, ISO27001.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Relational Databases, MS Outlook.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
5 day work week
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]