Quality System Engineer
Our client is a leading Global Smart Energy Solutions provider that deals with the manufacturing industry. They are a MNC that has many energy companies all around the world relying on them to deliver the solutions they need. Our client is specialises in the development and manufacturing of innovative and technologically advanced energy meters and metering systems.
- Oversee effectiveness of implementation of the Quality, Environment, Security, Calibration Management System throughout the company, including any business accreditations.
- Maintain the Quality Manuals and Quality Procedures and ensure contents are appropriate for business
- Analyse current and future procedural needs of the business.
- Organise and manage the plant internal audit system and the corrective action reporting system.
- Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors.
- Host external Quality System audits.
- Provide training on quality issues and business processes.
- Coordinate the review of quality procedures associated with plant continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain the Standard Operating Procedure content and coordinate the issuing of these documents.
- Support other functional areas of the business including procurement, business services and design.
- Collate quality data for monitoring targets.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system.
- Keep up with current and developing manufacturing and engineering trends that concern product quality.
- Support/lead process/continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Quality Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Experience in the ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO17025, ISO27001.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Relational Databases, MS Outlook.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 08657
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 46767
People Profilers Pte Ltd