Quality Specialist (Pharma MNC) [Up to $5,000 / Perm / West]
- Location: Joo Koon
- Working Hours: 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Work Type: Permanenet
- Salary: Up to $5,000 + AWS + VB
- Work closely with the project team to support the global/regional China DMF-related activities from pre-registration until post-registration.
- Work closely with Marketing team to initiate process of creating/updating item code as requested by customers.
- Writing / updating existing QA documents related to project.
- Support necessary initiatives to continuously improve on the workflow and systems.
- Work closely with the project teams to support the transfer of products to/from plants in AP region. The primary role is to provide subject matter expertise on quality systems and requirements.
- Implement and maintain the effectiveness of quality systems for the AP region.
- Set up a quality audit system to assess conformance to specifications, company procedures and customer requirements for the Asia Pacific plants.
- Participate in Global Quality initiatives and projects; and roll out in the Asia Pacific plants where relevant.
- Support the development and launch of new products in the region as a quality representative of the teams involved.
- Support other QA functions in the plants where necessary.
- Singaporean only.
- Must possess at least Degree in any releavant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experiences in pharmaceutical or medical devices environment would be preferred.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with Subject: Quality Specialist OR Apply Now.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Lua Zhi Chin (Jeanette) (R1873831)
Scientec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) -11C5781