Quality Specialist (Pharma Manufacturing Sector, Office Hours 5 days)
- Partner the manufacturing team in the implementation and adherence to the various quality systems and GMP requirements at the manufacturing suite.
- Partner the supporting business functions in the implementation and adherence of the various quality systems and GMP requirements.
- Support the manufacturing team with development and writing of process Standard Operating Procedures and Master Batch Records and ensure that it complies with current good documentation practices and the applicable global procedures and regulatory requirements. This includes approval of the associated revision.
- Provide quality oversight by reviewing and approving SOPs related to Manufacturing Support, Engineering, Manufacturing Sciences and Supply Chain to achive the site objectives
- Build strong partnership with all other departments to ensure open communication and acceptance.
- Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Code of Conduct.
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
• Min Diploma / Degree in Chemical Process Technology, Foodscience, Biotechlonogy, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Science or its equivalents
• Min 3-5 years of experience would be at an advantage
• Experience working in GMP environment
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Quality Specialist - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd