Quality Senior Assistant
Bertschi Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Apr-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/ Higher NiTEC or Diploma in Engineering, Logistics, Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language: English.
- Required Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in a related field, preferably in Quality Control, Assurance or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Solution focused, Improvisation & Continuous improvement.
- Able to work independently as an individual contributor.
- Pro-active, possess technical and problem solving skills with attention to details.
- Assertive and able to demonstrate persuasive leadership.
- Safety-first mindset.
- Experienced in 3rd-party logistics industry will be advantageous.
- Conduct visual inspection for physical defects on inbound and outbound shipment of products.
- Oversee the labelling and re-labelling process, and inspect labels for accuracy before release of goods.
- Ensure timely and accurate release of goods with proper inspection and documentation.
- Oversee the loading operations to ensure goods are loaded correctly.
- To raise Quality investigation reports (QIR) and Customer investigation reports (CIR) when there are deviations.
- Highlight any unsafe acts or conditions within workplace and work processes.
- Willing to work in a warehouse environment.