Quality/QMS Engineers- Medical Devices/ Chemical
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Ensure consistency and compliance with Quality Systems.
Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementation and maintenance,
Lead the analyzing of quality data and investigation analysis, deploying the appropriate statistical and analytical tools. Root cause investigations for issues of moderate complexity.
- Work with Quality Technician team in timely disposition of Non-conformities, including leading the investigation of block products and materials and work with process owners and subject matter experts in concession release criteria.
- Reporting of defect trending to stakeholders.
- Assist Lead/Senior Quality Engineer in preparation and presentation of standard reports (Quality figures and analysis results).
- Execution of root-cause analysis on non-conformities and to initiate preventive and corrective actions. Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability /quality standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Coordination and evaluation of analytical tests data.
- Leading the coordination and investigation of Product Non Conformities with the usage of RCA tools.
- Training of production personnel as trainer on inspection specifications in accordance to inspection specifications.
- Plan, test and qualify quality-related software changes and updates.
- Devices and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating/verifying the quality characteristics of the products/processes.
- On-site supervision of first series for new and modified processes in collaboration with other supporting functions e.g Process engineers, MES team, and Risk Management group.
- Implementation of opportunities for improvement in regulations and maintenance of inspection documents.
- Support product transfer activities as Quality function representative.
- Creation of Inspection plan in SAP and leading the coordination and investigation of deviations with incoming materials.
- Degree in the field of mechanical, Electrical, Bioengineering discipline, Quality Certification or equivalent.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855