Quality Process Improvement and Safety Sr Exec/ AM (Healthcare Sector)
The Quality and Safety Project Coordinator is a highly dynamic position and will interface with
quality and safety senior leadership and staff from the organization.
- Provide project management support for ongoing and new Q&S advisory services initiatives coordinating: project timelines, agenda development, production and distribution of meeting minutes and materials, preparation of reports and presentations for various audiences.
- May serve as liaison to selected improvement initiatives, providing project management to
- multidisciplinary and often interdepartmental teams focusing on high-priority quality and safety initiatives.
- Under the direction of the Associate Chief Quality Officer, develop project work plans including identification of key stakeholders, deliverables, timelines and required resources. Assures that the project activities are managed consistent with project plans. Maintain all relevant project documentation.
- Oversee the management of Quality & Safety Council and associated planning meetings.
- Effectively communicate with organization and Affiliate stakeholders and executive sponsors about project progress toward goal achievement, critical factors and obstacles.
- Assist in problem resolution and process improvement.
- Provide superior customer service always. Understand and manage customer expectations.
- Support the operational and business aspects of projects.
- Additional responsibilities at discretion of the Associate Chief Quality Officer.
- SKILLS/ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent analytic, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, implement and manage projects
- Ability to be attentive to detail and be organized
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Experience working on projects and presentations
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Vision and Access)
- Effective interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, highly organized and thoughtful in a fast-paced AMC
- Bachelors’ degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years of work experience required. Experience in project management or operations in a health care environment preferred.
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Clinical Quality & Safety - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd