Quality Manager (ISO, GMP, GSDP, $5000-$6000, 5 days)
- Responsible for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance. Management of all company-wide, quality policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices, to assure the company of continuous conformance with appropriate standards and regulations to ISO 9001:2015, GDP and GMP.
- Responsible for Business Process Documentation. Ensure compliance and improve established company policies and procedures. Develop standard work policies, procedures, job aids, and business processes.
- Ensures internal audits system is in place with schedules and responsibility clearly established and documented.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement Quality Guidelines initiated by Regional Quality.
- Champion, support or lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Ensures appropriate corrective and preventive actions are taken to eliminate detected non-conformance and the causes.
- Categorize non-conformance and initiate review of relevant process with process owner if non-conformance involving certain process is high with recurring incidence of errors.
- Acts as liaison officer to the certifying body on matters relating to the Quality Management System.
- Develop Protocol for Quality training by establishing a training programme for the company comprising of ISO, GMP, GDP, RQS and Safety trainings. Programme should ensure training needs of all related personnel are assessed, detected and defined. This includes induction training for new recruits in the company.
- Conduct ISO and Regional Quality System training to all personnel.
- Ensures all personnel are adequately trained to perform quality related task effectively.
- Degree in in any related discipline or good knowledge in Quality/Compliance areas in manufacturing.
- Good knowledge in Quality/Compliance areas in manufacturing.
- Knowledge in ISO, GMP and GSDP preferred.
- 5 days work (8.30am-5.30pm).
- $5000-$6000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310