- Performs metallurgical sample preparation: cut, grind, mount and polish.
- Evaluation include evaluate coating microstructure under microscope, testing of material hardness, tensile strength, etc
- Prepares inspection cards/data sheets for recording/maintaining results.
- Performs minor maintenance and repair of test equipment
- Performs Incoming & Outgoing Part Inspection processes in accordance with company procedures and specifications
- Performs all necessary inspections, tests or calibrations in a timely manner
- Performs additional tasks as needed to support QA laboratory needs or as required by management
- Maintain a Quality storage & retention data.
- Keep workplace clean and organized
- Need to work rotating shifts (2 shifts – 12 hour ) of 4334 shift pattern (average 3.5days work week)
- GCE ‘O’ level/ NITEC/SPM in Mechanical or equivalent
- ITE in Engineering or Technical school will be an added advantage
- Keen to learn and undertake multitasks
- Able to perform shift work
- Willingness to learn and multitasks
- Positive attitude
- Working experiences in Metallurgical Laboratory environment.
- Preferably with Material Testing Equipment and skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- US MNC
- Attractive Remuneration Package! (Basic + Allowances + AWS + VB)
- Medical, Dental and Insurance provided
- Location: Changi
- 12 hours rotating shift
- Career Progression Opportunity!
- Immediate vacancy!
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion.
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd