Oilfield Services & Supplies Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Carry out Quality Inspections, Prepare Quality Reports, Calibration of Monitoring and Measuring Equipment and ensuring Compliance to QHSE Policies and Procedures at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Quality Inspector will be reporting to QHSE Manager / Senior Quality Engineer / Quality Engineer and will be accountable & authorized for the following
- Conducting incoming inspections, in-process inspection & final inspection prior to NDE & release to customers.
- Ensuring effective storage & maintenance of inspection records & documents.
- Conducting In-house calibration of MME & maintaining calibration reports.
- Ensuring timely communication about the defects / complaints noticed during inspection to the QA/QC department & suitable persons.
- Reviewing PCR prior to inspection and verify Tool Inspection Report.
- Updating Inspection Registers & Navision application.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum NTC certificate (Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering preferred) / equivalent with minimum 1 year of experience in Quality Inspector role.
- Ability to use and read Monitoring and Measuring Equipment (Vernier, Micrometer, Gauges, MIC TRAC or CMM machine, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Familiar with ISO and API requirements/standards is preferred.
- Computer Literate
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply. On-job-training will be provided.
Oilfield Services & Supplies Pte Ltd
Assuring our best services at all times by striving for continuous improvement in operational efficiency, building our core capabilities through innovation, and developing strategic partnerships with our valued stakeholders to achieve mutual success. These initiatives are supported by each and every employee’s relentless focus on his/her quality, health, safety and environmental responsibilities. At OSS, we believe in empowering our greatest asset – our people – to proactively overcome challenges of the future and to exceed our stakeholders’ expectations.