QUALITY IMPROVEMENT - Manager!! ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE WITH GOOD BENEFITS (Ref: CY)
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Assist to transform and build an innovative culture in the organization
- Identify the issues of the inpatient ward
- Take initiative and approach the patients on their feedback and experience, understand their journey from diagnose to treatment
- Design a user friendly experience in the inpatient and pharmacy environment that address the needs of the patient and meet the organization goals too
- Be the leader to create design thinking curriculum and educate staffs on the new initiatives
- Develop the Design Thinking curriculum to enhance the workflow and patient care experience
- Other duties as assigned by the head of Department
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Industrial Design with 5 years of working experience
- Preferably have prior experience in healthcare sector and Design Thinking Framework
- Experience in conducting trainings and workshop facilitation
- Experience in applying Behavioural Insights to projects/daily work before
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, motivated and able to work under pressure
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd