Quality Improvement Manager - 5 Days Office Hours (ref: Jl)
- Lead in initiative to redesign wards’ and pharmacies’ patient caregiver journeys
- Identifying paint points through seeking insight from patients and caregivers
- Utilize pointers to improve and address needs to meet business goals of project
- Work on user interface design
- Conducting Design Thinking Training curriculum and content
- Degree in Business/Industrial Design/Engineering
- 5 years of experience with operations background.
- Design Thinking/Behavioural Insights experience advantageous.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click “Apply Now” button
* We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd