Quality Improvement / Assurance Sr Exec (Healthcare/ Medical)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1551708
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provided timely clerical support to the QS Manager and generated accurate and presentable internal and external reports (Ministry of Health (MOH)-MP Report, Bulletin Report, Divisional Reports for CEO, CMB, COO, CFO, CDO and other Division Heads, Balanced Scorecard Report, Data Warehouse Report, etc).
- Took notes and undertook necessary actions during CEO/Senior Management walkabouts to wards, service areas.
- Provided solutions to service areas for complaints, rendered service recovery to patients/caregivers and drafted reply letters to feedback/Member of Parliament (MP) appeals.
- Liaise with other departments and institutions.
- Lead coordinator for regular Patient Focus Group sessions (logistics, etc).
- Coordinator for hospital and institution-wide events.
- Updated and uploaded Policy & Procedure into Intranet.
- Designed monthly Service Quality highlight slide for internal email blast.
- Despatched MP appeals to service areas, monitored status of replies and checked accuracy of details in reply letters.
- Assisted the QS Manager with routine follow-up for Patient Feedback Forms.
- Compiled feedback documentation for filing and provided timely case status information to staff maintaining the feedback database.
- Backup to take calls, answer general enquiries through the QSM line and attend to walk-in customers for complaint/feedback.
- Maintained the filing system for the Department (except filing of feedback documentation).
- Assisted with data-entry for Patient Feedback Forms to ensure deadlines for data capture are met.
- Ensure compliance to department deadlines and other Key Performance Indicators as shall be set and communicated from time to time.
- Knew the department's workflow and processes well.
- Other assignments as required.
- Min Degree in any field
- Experience in front line customer service and Quality Standards and Improvement for 2 years would be at an advantage
- Enjoys meeting and helping people
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: QSI Exec - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Recruit Express Pte Ltd