As a quality executive, your main responsibility is to assist the quality manager in the different areas of maintaining quality policies/ system for the laboratory.
- Ensure smooth implementation of the quality management system
- Execute policies and procedures as documented in the quality manual to meet quality objectives
- Assist the department at planning company operations according to quality plans
- To track objectives/ goals and report to supervisor on the progress regularly.
- Monitor and review customer complaints, corrective and preventive actions and plans for continual improvements
- Manage external audits' findings and may have to carry out internal audits
- Upkeep all quality records
- Opportunities to travel overseas for training and to carry out work responsibilities.
- At least a diploma, or equivalent
- Good command in written and oral English is a must
- Flexible and agile mindset, self-motivated and display drive for seeking excellence and continuously improve.
- High level of integrity
- Able to work independently
- Team player and able to work with people from different backgrounds/ nationalities
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of ISO 17025/ ISO 9001 or related quality standards is an advantage.
- Training will be provided
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Salary to commensurate with candidate's working experience (5 days work week)
Ming Deng Metrology Services Pte Ltd