Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Conduct checks on documents and processes to ensure procedures are followed.
- Work with Operations Executive to resolve Quality issues.
- Prepare, review and implement change requests (CR) raised.
- Prepare KPI report and Management Representative report.
- Review and approve Quality related documentation (e.g. Work Order).
- Closure of NCRs/ CAPAs/ Customer complaints/ audit actions.
- Train staff in GDPMDS.
- At least Polytechnic Diploma.
- At least 2 years in Quality related capacity.
- Knowledge in QMS, GDPMDS and ISO13485.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Auditor training is good to have.
- Good Communication skills.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd