Quality Environmental Health and Safety (QEHS) Manager
One Marina Property Services Pte Ltd (One Marina) | Date Posted: 9-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties & Responsibilities
Primary Scope ISO, WSHA & QEHS:-
- Drive and manage ISO & WSH program, accreditation and documentation for the company.
- Chair Safety Committee and champion WSH Management System (BizSafe).
- Perform as Management Representative (MR) to maintain and update ISO standards for the 3 systems - ISO 19001, ISO 14001 & OSHA.
- Conduct Internal Audit for ISO 19001, ISO 14001 & OSHA 18001 and audit on incident reports.
- Train employees on ISO and safety related matters according to WSHA.
- Conduct half yearly safety management programs and BCP review.
- Assist in BCP and QA team.
- Review and update of Control Records, Continual Improvement Plan and Monthly KPI for all departments.
- Support Business Development on the required qualifications for the company tender.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Min. Diploma in Workplace, Safety and Health or related discipline in Environmental Occupational Health & Safety.
- Posses relevant qualification and certification in ISO and WSH.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Meticulous and resourceful.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership qualities.
- Possess positive attitude, pro-active and independent.
- Able to work with all levels of staff.
- Good communications and written skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
One Marina Property Services Pte Ltd (One Marina)
At One Marina Property Services Pte Ltd (One Marina) , you will play a vital role in helping to achieve the company’s vision of becoming a world-class organization, by providing the best real estate and property management services for our shareholders. There is a wide range of opportunities available at One Marina, from Project Management to playing a supportive role in Building Facilities. We are constantly looking for innovative and committed individuals to take up the challenge and join us.