Quality Engineering Manager (ISO9000/14001/16949/5 Days/AWS/Up to $8000)
Mondays - Fridays, 8am - 5.30pm
Up to $8,000 Depending on experiences
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves up to 21 days
West, Company Transport Provided at Designated Point
Permanent Role with AWS
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry has openings for Quality Engineering Manager.
- Manage activities of incoming and outgoing inspection to assure that materials used meet quality requirements
- Establish, review and approve quality control methods and procedures to ensure that products processed adhere to customer specifications.
- Liaise with suppliers on quality issues.
- Attend to customers’ quality enquiry or complaints; and prepare the necessary 8D or relevant report(s) to customer.
- Initiate quality improvements programs and coordinate with different departments or external parties such as suppliers for its successful implementation.
- Establish, maintain and ensure consistent implementation of quality, environment and safety management systems such as ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, safety regulations, etc. Represent management as QMR /EMR in the implementation of the systems.
- Ensure that measuring and test equipment are calibrated and in good condition as required.
- Control further processing of non-conforming products and /or stop processes until product or process deficiency has been corrected.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the superior.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering preferably Chemical or Mechanical
- Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in Quality.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949
- Computer Literate
- Able to work independently and a team player
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd