Quality Engineer (Quality -processes, Aerospace,Tampines)
- Expedite containment and problem resolution to ensure all issues are quickly and robustly managed with minimum disruption to Pattonair and Customers.
- Apply quality improvement tools to problems to maximise the learning and improvement opportunity from all problems.
- To resolve technical issues through knowledge of; customer specification and requirements, Pattonair processes or Supplier processes.
- To verify corrective actions (at source whenever possible) to confirm robust fix and compliance to process.
- Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
- Comply withall relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including thise relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering
- Candidates who have at least 2-3 years of experience with quality improvement process & LEAN concepts or Kaize or six sigma.
Interested applicants may send your resume to melissa@kschr. com
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 to $6,000.00 /month
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd