Quality Engineer (QA/QC/Printing/Construction/5Days/Up to $5000)
Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 6pm
Up to $5,000 Depending on experiences
Medical & Dental Reimbursements
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Electrical & Electronic Industry located at the Central has openings for Quality Engineer.
- Lead the QC team in ensuring the specifications and requirements of customers are met by the production’s outputs.
- Support the QC inspectors and guide them in their daily inspections and FA samples inspection for customers if required.
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers and other functional groups to resolve quality related issues and lead investigation to determine root cause/corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Review and make judgment on non-conforming products and liaise with the relevant parties for the disposition and also to investigate the root cause and develop prevention plan.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives / corrective actions to reduce non-conformances and to improve quality performance
- Manage suppliers’ quality performance to reduce downtime affecting the production and ensure environmental compliance is met by requesting RoHS reports and any other declarations and provide this information to customers when requested
- Generate Monthly Report on Production rejects, Customer complaint and Material Wastage and report these in the quarterly Q&E meeting with the management.
- Assist Production Manager in the preparation, control and maintenance of Quality Management System (QMS) procedures, Quality documents and records within the production.
- Support any change process either triggered internally or externally such as material change by evaluating and testing on impact to the quality and production.
- Work with Supervisor and Team leaders in ensuring 5s in the production floor.
- Support the ISO Internal Audit as an internal auditor.
- Diploma in Quality Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Certificate is an advantage.
- Candidates with experience in Manufacturing / Printing industry is preferred.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd