Quality Engineer (Plating/Control/Assurance/West/ QA/ QC/5 Days/ Up to $3500)
Working Location: West
Up to $3500 depending on experience
5 days work
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Our Client, in the Semiconductor Industry located in the West has opening for Quality Engineer.
- Plan, supervise and execute projects and tasks based on the objective set by Management.
- Increase customer satisfaction on Product Quality.
- Ensure timely response in 8D/CAR to customers complains and claim.
- Work with cross-functional groups to close 8D/CAR with effective corrective / preventive actions.
- Provide quality monthly reports to internal/external customers.
- Review customers' quality contracts and communicate to relevant departments.
- Feedback incoming quality issues to suppliers with proper disposition.
- Provide solutions and reduce Quality complain and claim.
- Provide solutions (using Six-sigma methodology) to resolve chronic issues for yield and scrap improvement.
- Improve sensitivity and detectability of internal quality control.
- Determines quality and scrap improvements by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing process.
- Develops experiments by applying full fractional factorial techniques.
- Participates in cross functional Quality projects and ensure corrective / preventive actions implemented
- Minimum 2 years experiences in engineering or quality assurance field.
- XRF knowledge is preferred and able to operate independently.
- Basic understanding in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TS16949 etc system management.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090579
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd