Our client, a listed US multinational corporation and leader in the semiconductor industry, is seeking a suitable individual to join as Quality Engineer.
Working closely with Field Engineers and various stakeholders, the Quality Engineer will plan, drive and monitor customer escalation resolution to prevent recurrence of problems and to improve the quality and reliability of new products.
Specific work include, inter alia:
- Monitoring field-customer performance of the company’s products for early identification of issues.
- Designing and implementing methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the company’s products as well as its production equipment.
- Recommending corrective action for procedural, product or process deficiencies.
- Establishing quality standards and developing tests to ensure adherence to such standards.
- Driving continuous improvement in the quality of the company’s products, heading special projects as needed.
- Participating in audits, projects and undertaking any other tasks as required.
Naturally, the Quality Engineer should be able to:
- Read and interpret technical drawings and specification requirements.
- Utilize drawings, specifications, industry standards, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary.
- Perform data analysis work.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and lead multi-functional teams to achieve common goals.
We therefore expect the successful candidate to be self-driven, resourceful and capable of functioning independently within a team framework. In addition to strong analysis and problem-solving skills, he/she shall possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as this role entails working with and drawing together people from different disciplines.
This role requires someone who is customer-centric, derives satisfaction from solving problems, has an agile and positive mindset to identify the silver lining in the cloud and has good relevant experience in a similar role. If you are this someone and are interested in this job opportunity, please email your detailed Word-format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting “Quality Engineer” as the subject matter.