ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our smart and ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. With over 2,200 employees based in 16 countries, including the United States, Netherlands, Belgium, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan. Together we work to develop thin-film deposition technologies for our customers through epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, vertical furnaces and PECVD. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. Focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
ASM, an inclusive workplace
We at ASM are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
We’re not like most. We don’t just overcome obstacles – we don’t see them. Instead, we see the potential in every person, and every situation. We don’t wait for opportunity to appear – we create it. Meet ASM. A company that has been searching for people just like you.
As an engineer at ASM, you’ll have the opportunities to get involved in a wider scope of work compared to our larger competitors. While the workload is challenging, you are given the independence and autonomy to perform at your peak. This work requires thinking “outside of the box” in an innovative manner, so you must have the ability to collaborate with others to deliver creative solutions, work well under pressure and pay great attention to small details.
- Review First Article Report Qualification
- Handle Production feedback and review non-conformities
- Lead Material Review Board to obtain disposition for non-conformities parts.
- Support production to coordinate rework and replacement with vendor.
- Support Supplier Quality or Quality Engineering teams in part verification for material quality issue and customer complaints
- Support Warehouse in verification of problematic good receipt
- Coordinate Calibration of tools and equipment with external laboratory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in semiconductor equipment assembly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to interpret drawings and technical documents
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented and professional philosophy
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating, and delivering on our vision – a shared vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.
Be part of our exciting future and join our team today!
ASM Front-End Manufacturing Singapore Pte Ltd