- Responsible for Automotive Quality in all areas of interest – key point of contact for all automotive Quality related issues
- Leads the ams cross-functional and cross-locational automotive workgroup
- Develops and drive implementation of Automotive Culture across ams in all areas of interest
- Provide direction and guidance for all automotive activities: audit, block, release, direct, lead, train, certify, educate, support
- Gatekeeping across complete product lifecycle/all relevant areas: NPD, NPI, MP, contracts
- Reports directly to Division Quality Manager EAS and dotted line to Automotive BL GM
- Represents Quality in the BL MT; key Quality representative for automotive for internal/external customers
- Controlling and reporting of all automotive related Q topics (QA procedures compliance, project quality, product return analysis & handling, internal & external audit preparation & management, continuous improvement)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD) in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- More than 10 years senior leadership experience in automotive electronics / sensor business in Quality Management / Quality Engineering (SQE or similar area), in Tier 1 sensor supplier or OEM.
- Has demonstrated history of successful implementation of Corporate wide Automotive Quality system initiative.
- Experience in building up Quality organization in a new plant or subsidiary.
- Deep knowledge of automotive DNA, like processes/methodologies/ requirements for whole product lifecycle (product definition, contracts, product development and implementation, mass production,...)
- Strong leadership and soft skills, in particular intercultural and cross-locational leadership and communication skills
- Ability / experience in leading and driving global cross-functional teams
- Strong technical background in CMOS and Optical sensors is strongly beneficial
- High willingness for travelling (Asia, Europe, US)
- Excellent knowledge and implementation of IATF Quality Management System Certification.
- Willingness to work 50% abroad in an international team mainly Germany, Austria and Singapore
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sanryani Cahaya, EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd