Quality Control Specialist
The Golden Duck Co. | Date Posted: 3-Jul-2018
- To maintain quality standard by approving in process production and finished production, recording quality results.
- To monitor, check and report everybody in production area is practicing company defined food safety and hygiene procedure.
- To work closely with production team in ensure quality product produced
- To check and ensure the packaging Appearance and Artwork as per master card
- To check and ensure the date code printed on the packaging as per production plan (or assigned)
- To check and ensure the weight of packed finished good are within QA spec set
- To check and ensure the Tear tab (if applicable) within quality control spec set
- To check and ensure the Sealing integrity with pass the leaking test spec set
- To check and verify the Oxygen content within quality spec set.
- To check and test the Moisture content (if applicable) within quality spec set
- To keep the Retention sample for monitoring, traceability or reference if necessary
- To monitor (keep track) everybody in production are aligned or practicing Safety and/or Hygiene SOP
- To support in implementing GMP and HACCP in the plant (including practicing) defined (approved) by the management.
- Communicate effectively within production team in minimizing the misunderstanding and disruptions of quality practices or procedure.
- To take action and able in tracing back and identify affected lots when non-conformances occur.
- To accomplish quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Preferable at least Diploma in Quality Control/Quality Assurance/Food Science/Food Tech or recognize professional certificate in food science (or food tech)
- Good communication skills. Preferable able to communicate in English (basic).
- Preferable 1-2 years working experience in Food industry environment or experience with food safety quality standards
- 6 Day work week
- Must able to work in shift rotation (2 shift system) (11am - 8pm , 9pm - 6am)
- Salary will commensurate accordingly to experience & qualifications
- Nightshift allowance and meals provided
- Willing to work at either Tuas or Senoko factory
The Golden Duck Co.