Quality Control Executive
EAST WINDS FOOD PTE LTD | Date Posted: 17-Oct-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Manage & Maintain Current Food Quality and safety Management System. And maintain a good hygiene practices for all production staffs.
- Handle administrative work in ISO or other Food Safety Audit. (Company will provide ISO22000 Training )
- Support audit activities by Government Sector(AVA, NEA & Other), Certification bodies( ISO Auditor) and Current/Future Customers.
- Keep ISO22000 documents(training Provided) updated and liaising with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Arrange of New and current food product for testing. Including arrange of new product photo shoot and all necessary documents when require.
- Responsible for the recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation.
- Responsible of recording and filing of stocks and other admin documentation.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/ NITEC in Food Science, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Required language : English ( Knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantages in interacting with production staff
- 1 year working experience in the related field is an advantages.
- Preferably Junior executive specialized in quality and safely management system.
- Required skills: Computer skim , MS Excel , MS word
- Possess good attitude, teamwork, communication .
- Able to work independently
- Relevant experience in Food & Beverage industry is an advantage.
Daily lunch : Provided
Company Annual Leave : 14 days
Training : ISO22000 , other courses when necessary
Medical Benefit : Hospitalization insurance
Medical Leave : 14 days
EAST WINDS FOOD PTE LTD