Bertschi Singapore| Date Posted: 23-May-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Conduct Visual Inspection for physical defects and conditions on inbound shipments and outbound shipments
- Inspect labels for accuracy before release of products
- Account for quantity of goods loaded and unloaded
- Ensure timely and accurate release of goods
- Oversee the labelling and re-labelling of products
- Oversee the loading operation to ensure goods are loaded correctly
- Reporting of defects found during inspection
- Involved in root cause investigation
- Ensure checklists and proper documentation of inspection are completes timely.
- Supporting other quality checkers in out bound and in bound shipments
- Willing to work in environment of prolonged standing and warehouse environment
Safety Responsibilities :
- Conduct take5, toolbox meeting and SOP training for operators
- Conduct safety audits daily and report near misses
- Maintain a high level of Safety standards as per organizational requirement
- Ensure appropriate PPE is issued for each operational function
- Work towards a target of zero recordable injury
Quality Responsibilities :
- Maintain high level of quality standards throughout all operational functions.
- Work towards a zero non conformity for all operational functions.
- Participate in ISO audits and gear towards quality excellence.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.