Quality Assurance & Trainer | West | 5 Working Days | Up to $3,400 | 1 Month Bonus | URGENT!!!
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1989577
- Conduct Orientation for new hires, classes on specified project domain knowledge and other soft skill training, including communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Conduct monthly call audits, evaluate and gather feedback from call monitoring to determine the appropriate actions to be taken to ensure standards are kept.
- Assist in analysis of training needs through the study of customer feedback, complaints, Team Member feedback.
- Participate in the review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and be familiar on the usage of all the various applications used in the call centre.
- Develop training curriculum relevant to the project specific which includes all system applications, customer experience training programs and processes.
- Develop the necessary examination questions for Team Members evaluation and assess their performance and readiness accordingly.
- Deliver training curriculum as guided and required in a fun, interactive and enthusiastic way.
- Be ‘immersed’ into the operational floor to ensure that training is kept relevant and have a good understanding of operational challenges.
- Ensure that information relating to the Team Member’s training enrollment, completion, feedback are channeled to the appropriate.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication on all matters pertaining to training and operational matters.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience as a Customer Service industries.
- Experienced customer service positions or in a contact center environment is highly desired but not a must.
- Certification such as WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) or WSQ Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE) is a plus.
- Customer-oriented with good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skill.
- A team player and takes initiative to assist Team Members when required.
- The preferred candidate must have a positive, fun and enthusiastic personality.
- Have impeccable follow-through; and “Can Do” attitude and mindset.
- Able to manage and prioritize workload.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and motivational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd