Quality Assurance Technician (Jurong Island/ No experience required)
- Perform analytical testing and sensory evaluation for raw materials, intermediates and finished goods and creation samples to support the manufacturing activities & utilities systems monitoring;
- Monitor quality trends and abnormalities to enable immediate corrective action;
- Ensure all samples are tested in a timely manner, according to the standard workflow & in accordance to the stipulated quality requirements to provide accurate test results for correct usage decisions;
- Ensure all equipment are in good working condition & documents meet regulatory standards;
- Perform instrument calibration, maintenance or verification checks;
- Maintain housekeeping standards & observe safety requirements and Good Laboratory Practice in the laboratory;
- NITEC / Diploma in Chemical Process Technology
- Good analytical skills for problem-solving
- A good team player; maintain good communication skills with peers and supervisors
- Applicants without experience may be considered.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17598.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD