Quality Assurance Technician
- Metallurgical laboratory. Evaluation include evaluate coating microstructure under microscope, testing of material hardness, tensile strength, etc
- Qualified FPI inspector
- Conduct first article inspection (FA) and generate first article reports
- Assist of generating Inspection Test Plan
- Conduct daily incoming / Final inspection.
- Generate non-conformance action reports for rejects
- Ensure quality records are properly maintained. Records shall remain legible, readily identifiable and retrievable
- Manage and maintain the lab’s tooling and equipment include monitoring of calibration
- Assist Production for continuous improvement program.
- Random Inspection/ audit of the process
- Conduct internal audit
- Handle other tasks assigned by Quality Manager.
- GCE ‘O’ level/ NITEC/SPM in Mechanical or equivalent
- Good understanding and ability to interpret technical drawingsMust able to read and understand English
- Basic computer skills
- Able to use basic inspection equipment (eg. Micrometer, Dial gauge, etc)
- Physically fit and is required to carry heavy load of about 18kg occasionally
- Experience of using microscope, hardness tester, polishing machine would be an added advantage
- Experience of FPI would be an added advantage
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion.
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd